Schools Out RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
School's Out RPG is reopening! Join us for our grand ceremony!
Top posters
LostLegend (70)
Consequences I_vote_lcapConsequences I_voting_barConsequences I_vote_rcap 
Ryder (29)
Aiko (25)
M (21)
Rain (14)
Ulquiorra Mantusee J (12)
Heiwa Ketsuu (10)
Hikaru (10)
Kana (10)
Accelerator (9)
Latest topics
» first day of school
Consequences I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 pm by Ryder

» Goken application
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:41 pm by goken

» Dawn shiba enters!
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:19 pm by Ryder

» Count With Pictures
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:33 am by dawn

» ATM
Consequences I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:28 pm by M

» Ryder's Questions
Consequences I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:50 am by LostLegend

» Consequences
Consequences I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:59 pm by Accelerator

» Hey?
Consequences I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:49 pm by M

» Zack app WIP
Consequences I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:12 am by Zack

» Money deposited in bank!
Consequences I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:26 am by Ryder

» I got a good question
Consequences I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:20 am by Ryder

» kucarugi minaru
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:48 pm by Ryder

» Can we remove the playlist?
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:46 pm by Ryder

» Aalis Santo
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm by Aalis

» Powers for Chars
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm by Aalis

» Site Reopening
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm by Ryder

» Ryder Samuel Fujiyoshi
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:32 am by LostLegend

» Personal NPCs
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:26 am by M

» Stupid topic
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:21 pm by Ryder

» Ban The Person Above You
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:17 pm by Ryder

» Boys Dorm 1
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:09 pm by Ryder

» Sora Aoi (W.I.P.)
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:55 pm by Sora

» dawn shib nari
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:14 am by LostLegend

» To-Do List Upon Joining
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:04 am by LostLegend

» Aro Academy: Ai Kana
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:55 am by LostLegend

» ≈[Mitsu Koreku (M)]≈
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:45 am by LostLegend

» School's Out Plot
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:26 am by LostLegend

» Character Powers
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:30 am by LostLegend

» dorm 1 entering girls dorm.
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:21 am by dawn

» Dawn Shiba (done)
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:25 am by LostLegend

» Nari Academy: Ryder Fujiyoshi
Consequences I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:55 am by LostLegend

» Detective Conan / Case Closed RPG
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:30 pm by Ryder

» Poke Lite Please Join (If you want to)
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:22 pm by Ryder

» Hello Guys
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:19 pm by Ryder

» Nari Academy: Mitsu Koreku
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:58 pm by LostLegend

» Accelerator (done)
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:34 pm by LostLegend

» Overhaul Coming Soon!
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm by LostLegend

» Information
Consequences I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:14 pm by LostLegend

» Physical Education (Open)
Consequences I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:05 am by LostLegend

» Naruto RPG
Consequences I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 am by LostLegend

Money deposited in bank!
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:16 am by LostLegend
Thank you for joining SO, everyone!
As a reward, all people who make characters within the next week or have made them already get 200 extra money in …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
Powers for Chars
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:18 pm by LostLegend
Please post powers you want your character to have or PM them to me.

Comments: 8
Site Reopening
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:11 am by LostLegend
Welcome (back) to School's Out RPG!

This site will be reopening if there is enough interest. I am in the process of moving topics that haven't been …

[ Full reading ]
Overhaul Coming Soon!
Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm by LostLegend
Overhaul coming soon!

-Better ways to track lessons
-Better accesability
-Better tracking
-Meaning to posts
-Better ways of working lessons

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Perfect Positions Open
Consequences I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:46 pm by Aiko
We need perfects! Sign this application and me and LostLegend will think about who should be our perfects.

Name:
Academy:
Active?:
Time of Activity:

[ Full reading ]
RPG Clock
Weather
Autumn

The trees are losing their leaves in preparation for Winter...

Day: The temperature ranges from 10 degrees to 20 degrees F. It can be windy, so be sure to wear long dresses or trousers!

Night: The windows may be covered with condensation due to the humidity of the air. Be sure to wrap up warm!
Affiliates
Consequences Kakishi

Consequences

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kana

Kana

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:02 am

Kana's eye twitched in annoyance while she walked out of her classroom, the origami rose on her hair shifting slightly with her deliberately blunt movements. Shifting her arm to adjust the violet bag on her shoulder, Kana pretended to ignore the 3 guys pestering her. They wouldn't leave her alone. At first it had just been some guys trying to hit on her that she ignored - now apparently they thought that they were too good to be rejected, and continued to act... well, like ignorant men pigs.
Someone's asking for a slap... Kana mused, still ignoring the three guys who thought it'd be funny to call her paper a failure. So what? Really, once she brought out the paper that she could alter to be equivalent to blades, she'd obliterate them.

"Ooh, the snobby rich kid thinks she's better than us..."

Her violet eyebrow twitched. Really, someone couldn't take a hint. Resisting the urge to shoot a death glare at one of the men she continued to blatantly ignore them while she walked towards her locker, the hand resting on her bag flexing a little. It would feel so nice to punch them in the face...
I'm already on warning for starting fights... Her bottom lip pursed. SHe couldn't get kicked out now.
They said something, but Kana couldn't quite catch it - all she heard was the obnoxious giggles from them. Stopping abruptly she turned to face them, her amber eyes narrowing - a feature on her face that stood out from her silken violet hair. "Look, learn to back off, aight?" Kana snapped at them, not exactly pissed off. Merely annoyed.

The biggest one of them - much taller than Kana - stepped back with feigned fear. "Oh no, Ai-chan's going to give us papercuts."

"Oh fuck off." Having a lady-like mouth has never been Kana's style, much to her mothers disdain. Flipping them the bird over her shoulder she continued to walk, her annoyance growing. She hated persistent people, especially when they brought out her first name - a name that was way too girly for Kana's liking. What she heard next drew the line - it had been hushed, not meant to reach her ears, but Kana heard it. Apparently the little incident leading to her two best friends deaths had reached Aro Academy too.
Her cheeks burned with heat. It might be out of anger, or it might be out of shame. They had it completely wrong - they spoke about it as though Kana had killed her two best friends, when in truth she had been caught in the middle of a crashed party gone wrong. Kana came out clean, but people still blamed her for her two best friends deaths.

"Screw school rules," Kana murmured under her breath as she turned to them, not intending to use her powers. She didn't have to waste them on weaklings. Kana walked towards them as if intending to slap the one who dared to say that she was responsible for her best friends deaths. Nearing them she planned to take the tall one out by his legs and then get him onto the ground before kicking his ass, her amber eyes dangerous. So what if she got kicked out. So what if she messed up her silvers while handing their ass to them. Really, Kana just felt like kicking their asses - consequences could come later.
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:12 am

Accelerator was walking through the hallways of the school, not amused, not amused at all, he had been stripped of his badboy attitude that he used to possess, by not going to school and squatting in a disused house, and killing Black Hound operatives, he could no longer do this, as the government, who were aware of Accelerator's history, paid for him to get an actual education at Aro academy, "Ugh...Shit...I'm hating this already..." He grumbled, holding his crutch in his right hand, as he needed it, he was given the crutch for two months until his brain figured out how to keep him up properly without it, as he had been shot in the head by a Black Hound operative once, which stopped him from being able to keep his body straight.

He looked ahead of him, What's this? A woman being harassed by a bunch of local scum, Accelerator was not having this, "Ugh...First I'm forced to go to school, and what do I get? A bunch of pussy-ass idiots who have to tease some girl in a group..." He spoke, loud enough for the bullies to hear, even if the bullies retaliated in a way, Accelerator would kick their asses, he had no problem with killing someone, and even being expelled was something he didn't worry about, he was going to help this girl's bullying problems, whether she liked it or not, but he wasn't doing this for Kana, of course, he was just doing this because he hated cowards who needed to be in a group to say shit about someone, not this time, Accelerator was going to bash their heads in.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:26 am

Kana felt a shot of thrill run through her when she saw the look of surprise on his face when she knocked the guys feet out from under him. It reminded her of the fights she used to get into. Nothing serious - she had never sought out fights, but she always stuck up for her friends. It was nice to finally stick up for herself for a change.
Apparently he wasn't used to a girl knocking him down. With the way Kana's body is built, she always has to work out constantly to keep her legs nice - even then they aren't super model slim. As a result of keeping her thighs nice, she had very strong legs - strong enough to knock down a muscular and ugly teenager.

"Maybe I did kill them. Got a problem with it?" Inwardly, she felt bad for saying that; she didn't feel that way at all about her deceased friends. She loved them, though she had no problem with upping up a rumor to get him to stay the hell away. When he tried to get up she kicked him back down with her light blue converse, her amber eyes noticing someone. An albino, and if Kana wasn't so irritated, she might've thought him to be hot.
"I can handle this." She called shooting a smile at him, though when she felt one of the dumbstruck men put her in a headlock from behind, Kana's irritation skyrocketed. Not even bothering to struggle like most women would do, she jabbed her elbow back and then tried to jerk forward.
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:39 am

Accelerator looked down and sighed, before looking straight ahead, with an almost manic grin on his face, noticing one of the bullies running towards him, it seemed that this man didn't like being called a pussy in front of his friends, he threw his crutch away to the left, letting it clang into one of the metal lockers as he raised his hand to push the button which was on his choker, which had to electrodes running to his head, it was a temporary unit to do all of the mental processing for him, allowing him to keep his power, he would have that removed in a month also, when his brain healed fully and managed to keep hold of his power.

A small beep emerged out of the speaker as he pressed the button, at this time the bully had already thrown a punch towards Accelerator's head, Accelerator laughed and watched as the ugly teenager's hand collided with an invisible barrier of mental energy, which made a sharp 'whuuu' sound, punching it, felt like punching a brick wall, and the crack in the teenager's hand was heard, as it snapped his fingers, Accelerator let out a manic laugh as he threw his hand out and used his ability to push the guy very forcefully into a locker, hearing the clang as he collided into it, landing flat on his arse afterwards, before Accelerator smashed his hand against the row of lockers, barraging the man with lockers, which buried him under the thick metal storage devices.

The second bully had an expression of panic as he watched the havoc that Accelerator unleashed apon the first bully, Accelerator picked up his crutch and walked over to the man very slowly, the grin not erasing from his face, as he swung the crutch towards his head, knocking him to the floor before Accelerator kicked him into the pile of lockers, making a small shockwave as he kicked him, so it sent him flying across the room.

As with the third bully Accelerator did nothing, "So...How about you let the girl go, and we settle this one on one. Eh?" he suggested with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Watching the bully run at the white haired guy, for a moment she thought about how he'd go against him. He looked so thin compared to the muscle on the bully. Apparently she didn't have to worry at all when some invisible force pwned his hand and then knocked him back towards the lockers, an experience that Kana really wouldn't want to have.
She felt annoyed that the bullies arms wouldn't budge from around her neck, the heat on her cheeks rising. This bites. Stopping her struggling she pressed the palm of her hand into his side, channeling energy into a piece of her special paper on her wristband. Kana wouldn't sit here and be useless. She hated that.

Instead of crumpling, it stabbed him through like a blade. Nowhere vital - enough to make him curse and allow his arms to loosen, giving her enough time to get away and leave what looked like a wad of narrow paper stabbing him through the side. He looked as though he'd attack, but then somewhere in his low intelligence he must've realized how much his friends got their asses handed to them - and then he ran, bleeding.
"Bastards," Kana mumbled underneath her breath, her hand raising while the paper took itself out of the side of his body and returned to her, halfly covered in blood. She'd have to repair it later.

Her eyes turned to the white haired guy. Earlier he looked near manical - someone that she could easily see saying "I see dead people" and keep a straight face. She wanted to state that she could've handled them, but something held her back. Maybe it was that she felt the unusual urge to say thanks. Looking back at the person who ran away and nearly tripped while he ran around the corner, she raised an eyebrow. "I don't think he was up to that, neh?"
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Accelerator watched as she stabbed the man with her special paper, so this was her power, it was interesting enough, it seemed that she had paper manipulation, interesting paper too, as it was sharp enough to cut straight through the man, he laughed manically as the man ran away, stopping after he had ran around the corner, "Heh, pathetic, I've killed far worthier opponents..." He spoke with a grin, pushing the button on the choker, which deactivated it.
"Heh, a bunch of shitheads like them are no match for a Level 5 Esper..." He grinned.

He looked towards Kana, "You gonna say thank you?" He asked expectantly, smirking, before he walked over and picked up his crutch, holding it in his right hand as he walked back towards Kana, "So who are you exactly?" He asked, intruiged.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Kana did feel a little guilty. All she had intended to do was to knock their asses around, though they looked as though they wouldn't be getting up anytime soon - hopefully they'd be getting up at all from their previous treatment. Mentally shaking her head to tear her thoughts away from the topic she walked over closer to the lockers to pick up her bag, the violet material matching her light green, loose shirt nicely.

Walking back over to him she stopped when she stepped in front of him, her gaze getting a better look at him. Colour might have rushed to her cheeks if she blushed easily; she wouldn't be surprised if he had his own fangirl group with how good he looked. "I'm Kana," she smiled. Her amber eyes ducked down a little, her cheeks now feeling a little heated. Wheras she just wasn't used to saying thank you, she might've come across as rude. "Well I guess if you mention it." Kana smirked. "Thanks,"
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:45 pm

"Heh, it's alright, I just hate seeing people gang up on one person." He spoke with a smirk, before he heard out her name, Kana, it was a nice name, though he wasn't going to say this however, flirting wasn't his thing, "Name's Accelerator, don't ask, not even I know my real name." He spoke before sighing, "You gonna show me around or what? its' what the principal told me to do, oh, and I need a dorm room, apparantly, not that I'm gonna use it though, I'll probably just crash in the disused house." He spoke, waiting for Kana's response, this chick seemed rebellious, just the sort of person Accelerator liked, as he had quite the same personality as her, he wondered what she liked doing, breaking rules was his guesses, but maybe she was a bit of a goody two shoes rebel.

Accelerator wanted the dorm to be with this woman, maybe she was up for some parties and doing crazy stuff, which was what Accelerator did best.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:02 pm

some people just don't get hints, Kana mused silently, thinking back to the guys. Apparently they weren't used to being rejected, or had gotten rejected so often that they were sick of it. Either way Kana wasn't interested, and they weren't intent on letting her go.
She blinked, glancing back up at him. She had spaced out a little with her thoughts, though she had heard his name - Accelerator. It sounded downright badass. "I like it." Kana smiled. Her real first name just sounded downright girly. Who with their right, non-hippie mind would name their daughter the Japanese word for 'love'? The only ones who knew about it were the people in her class, or when the intercom decides to call her "Ai" instead of her surname.

For once she felt willing to show a newbie around. Afterall, he got rid of three jackasses - she could do that much to pay him back. Why not? "Might as well." Maybe they'd be in the same dorm. She had already requested to change rooms - her dorm buddy was way too girly for her liking. Looking at the totalled lockers she gave up on the idea of putting her book bag away, adjusting it while she began to walk, intending to show Accelerator around the school. "Aw, why not? You don't like dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Accelerator smirked, "Heh, I don't think its' that bad either, I rather like that name." He spoke, in response to her liking his name, he was rather fond of it as well, he thought it rather suited him, he smirked and began to follow Kana through the hallways of the school, interested in what this building had to offer for education, he hoped this chick would be his classmate, as he had finally found someone he liked in this school, he could probably see them getting along quite well.

"Nah, I'd much rather be where I used to be, sleeping on a busted up couch in a graffiti littered house, ahh, memories."
He spoke, sighing at the end, "So, how is this school, apart from the occasional asshole?" He asked, wanting her opinion.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Report Card
Year: Teacher
Academy: All
Current Location: Everywhere

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:36 am

[A bell in the distance rings twice - short, sharp bursts.]
Back to top Go down
https://schools-out-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kana

Kana

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Walking she would tell him different classrooms, as well as good places to skip - afterall, he didn't act like a goody, now did he? Her hair swayed a little with movement, the origami rose on the top of her head remaining rooted to its spot - it never came off unless if she began to fight hand to hand, or other activities.
"Fun fun," Kana smiled, blinking when she heard the sound of bells. Inwardly she hoped that students wouldn't start going down the hallways, or worse, a teacher. She really didn't want to explain why she isn't in class. Kana shrugged, turning back to him. "Meh, it's alright. Teachers are a little strict though..." her lower lip turned out into a slight pout, though she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Accelerator heard the bell and sighed, he'd much rather skip the class rather than attend it, like a badboy, but that was just what he did, "Wanna skip? Shall we just hang in the dorm? Or just run out from the school and hang out somewhere?" He asked, smirking as he followed her, letting his suitcase full of clothing, and, other things trail behind him, which will indeed be revealed later, but now was not the time, not when school was still on, "So, are the assigned dorm rooms in a different building?" He asked, as he hated dorms where you were being looked over by teachers when you were staying up late.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:14 pm

"Oh?" Kana raised an eyebrow, smirking. "You are a badboy." She paused for a moment, thinking - well, going out to hang out would be nicer than staying in the School. Screw teachers. "Might as well go around the city... anywhere in mind?" Kana smiled, nodding to his question.
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Accelerator looked around the room, inspecting the classrooms around him, getting a general feel of where all the classes were, so he wouldn't arrive late if he actually decided to attend class, "...Uh...Nah, all I know near here is my old beat up house, there's a fridge and TV there, we could skip and get a drink there if you want." He suggested, as it was something they could do and not be disturbed by people around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consequences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schools Out RPG :: Aro Academy :: Hallways-
Jump to: